Stackable Persuasion Theme-to-Keyword-to-Headline System
From Keyword to Headline: A Complete Research and Writing System
Video Overview: Persuasion Theme-to-Keyword-to-Healine System
How To Think In Terms of Both Thematic Relevance and Customer Persuasion and Conversion with Website HTML Code:
Can anyone succinctly explain what anchor text is as well as the technical requirements for implementing anchor text links in downstream content?
Anchort text is the actual word this is highlighted when you click on the link. Anchor text can be used to tell the bots what the content is about where your are linking to, or it can be general such as "click here" or the acutal url of the link.
Deeper Question From Same Student:
So if the downstream message was "really fantastic stock returns without sweat" and Really fantastic stock returns was in blue, as the link, then that would tell google something about where this link was headed. If the link directed the user to a long article, would there be a way to bring him right to "really fantastic stock returns" in the target article, if that was the H2 text in the middle of a 1500 word article?
Response: That anchor text does not tell anything about where the link is headed, but it does tell google the Theme of the link. This is why theme mirroring is important. The URL (that is hidden in html code) tells Google precisely where the link is going. It does not merely give them "some idea".
Matt Da Cruz Expands:
Think of it like this:
<a href="dest.inations" target="_self">THEMED ANCHOR TEXT: Persuation / killer headline</a>
Also see theme mirroring in order to understand the value of themed anchortext.
Matt Da Cruz continues:
When I design "My Keyword DNA Braid", I am very aware of the keywords I select in context to the conversation stack, the pain, and selling the click.
The DNA braid is used in the Anchor text as well.
I use a ratio of about 4-5 Keyword DNA Braid ANCHOR keyword : 1 Primary targeted keyword
Example Usage Ratio:
5 random DNA Braid Keywords : 1 Primary keyword (targetted in blueprint - see url for reference)
So when designing your DNA Braid become aware of what are the most important words use in context to the page you wanting to rank.
So if I am the market personality, I am probably interested in "stock returns" for instance.
Your targeting stock returns as a page, so you will end up with a snippet like this:
<a href="http://domain.com/investment-stock/stock-returns" target="_self">really fantastic stock returns with no investment</a>
<a href="http://domain.com/investment-stock/stock-returns" target="_self">Top 3 secrets that deliver fantastic stock returns with no sweat</a>
or DNA BRAID:
<a href="http://domain.com/investment-stock/stock-returns" target="_self">Top 3 secrets used to invest in stocks which return massive results</a>
DNA braid anchor : Invest in Stocks
Use what was taught (in the video above) about painkiller headlines to really sell the click. Especially when broadcasting - this is where you sell the click using the language the market personality connects with
words like "Secrets, massive returns, investing in stock etc"
Also See the Perpetual Lead Magnet Machine Stackable System
How to Think About The Network Empire Stackable Market Research System
- This page is covered in more complete detail during Week 1 of the Network Empire Online Technical Training Course.
The "Stacking" Challenge for New Students:
One of the big challenges for new students of Network Empire and Theme Zoom is understanding the layers of System Stacking when collecting Themes, Keywords, Pain Keywords, Money (solution) Keywords, and Converting Headlines. One of the most important "non-technical" end results of the Network Empire PLMM research process is the discovery of the One Line Zinger Highest Converting Headline. During the discovery process (seen in the image above) other important themes, keywords, trends, pains and market conditions will be discovered. As a complete picture of the market is formed during the utilization of the software tools and systems, it will become obvious how to "stack and load" language into high converting sentences that speak directly to the deep seated pain within any given market. At the end of all of the technical alchemy, you will likely discover that specific types of verbiage, topics, pains and headlines are "Hot Buttons" for your niche, market or industry. After you discover these other keywords and topics, you will construct your website and your network of site (broadcasting network) around the core pain. When done well, it is possible to position your "painkiller" product or solution as the only viable option in the marketplace.
Related Tools for Stacking Your Themes, Keywords, and Persuasive Headlines:
1. Single Vertical Theme (Skin in above image): Use Krakken, the Vertical Market Research Tool
- DWS NE Builder can be used to organize and sculpt your website silo architecture by importing your themes and keywords from Krakken
2. Pain Keyword or Longtails (Skin Rash in above image): Use TLKT (The Last Keyword Tool) and/or The Painfinder Application. Krakken will also return the most profitable Pain Keywords because they are often the most profitable.
3. Buyer (solution) Keywords (Skin Rash Balm in above image): Bring your own products, solutions, inventions and keywords to our tools and systems for validation, exploration and optimization. Use the FAQ and SAQ Process Map and Spreadsheets in the IS-DNA process of the Network Empire Members Only Area. Software: Use TLKT or Krakken (or both) to drill into solution (painkiller) keywords, especially drawing from the FAQ/SAQ list that you have organized from the training area.
4. Complete PAM (Painkiller) Persuasive Semantic Headline (Balm for Skin Rashes: Are They Safe? in Above Image): Use The Painkiller Application combined with the other Network Empire software applications and courses you have applied in previous steps and levels.
5. Resequence and Test Various Headlines Until You Isolate the One Line Zinger Highest Converting Headline(s) (Dr. Recommends Oinment for Skin Rashes! In Above Image): Use all of the tools from prior steps and you will have several profitable headlines and "topics" that you know convert to sales. This means that when you talk about the solutions to these common pains in your niche, market or industry, you get not only readership and response - you get buyers. Note: It can take years for most people to "accidentally" discover their "One Line Zinger" but when they do it is a license to printing money. You will probably find yours in the first few months of following the previously mentioned steps and by "Stacking" your persuasive "theme-to-keyword-to-headline" testing. You will see results by TRACKING the responses to your headlines throughout your broadcasting network. *Please take the Network Empire Tracking and Analytics Course to ensure that you are able to recognize the most powerful conversion topics and headlines!
Core Concept: Preparatory Video for this Page: Stackable Simplicity
Watch the Video Called Stackable Science of Simplicity
George Whitesides: Towards a Science of Simplicity
Also See Stackable System
Core Concept: The One Line Zinger Highest Converting Headline
Find your "one line zinger" because your strongest and weakest converting headlines will be syndicated downstream when you build your complete One Web Ring Empire!
Here is the Definition of the One Line Zinger Conversion Headline
Core Concept: Ground Zero Content Detonation - You Are Only as Profitable as Your Strongest Converting Headline
Please see the full wiki on Ground Zero Content Detonation. This concept clearly reveals why you are only as profitable as your best converting headline. Especially when it comes to syndicating your concepts downstream to other platforms and websites on your Market Domination Network and Web Rings.
In the image below, red arrows represent content syndicating downstream to other platforms in your empire. This may happen in a variety of ways to a variety platforms including One Feed RSS and others. Blue arrows represent traffic returning back to your WR1 Money Site as a result of this downstream content syndication. Green arrows represent technical SEO Page Rank and Domain Authority that you may recieve depending upon the Domain Authority of the platforms presenting your article or video content:
Flow of Ground Zero Content, Traffic and PageRank <-- New image coming soon.
Core Concept: Mental Refresher on USP (Unique Selling Proposition or Position)
Please review the wiki entry for USP - Unique Selling Position
A USP has been called both a Unique Selling Proposition and a Unique Selling Position. Proposition is more about a product or offer, a Position is more about your brand values. Brand values do not have much to do with keyword research. You need to bring those to the table with you.
- For building your corporate or personal brand, we recommend studying Simon Sinek's Start With Why concepts:
Core Concept: Website Persuasion Architecture versus Website Silo Architecture
- Once you review and understand USP and the difference between "positioning" and "propositioning" you are ready to understand the difference between SEO Website Silo Architecture and Website Persuasion Architecture.
- Persuasion Architecture is going to become even more important during Google's integration of (1) the Sematic Web and (2) Engagement Rank.
The Theme Zoom team provides an early adopter webinar on the Semantic Web:
Core Concept and Tool: PAM - The Painkiller Article Method
The Painkiller Article Method (PAM) is useful for both text and video script writing:
Because the Painkiller Article Method is useful for both writing articles and video scripts, we placed it as number Step 4: In the Network Empire Stackable Website Launching System. You must understand the website launch stackable system before you are able to begin expanding your empire and build the socially activated, one web ring empire. *You would be suprised by how many student want to start building a Network Empire before they have completed the steps for a basic website and/or the research for their market or industry as described in the diagram at the top of this page.
Again here is the stackable system in flash animation form: http://perpetual-lead-magnet-machine.com/
Inside the Network Empire private membership area, you should review all of Step 4: A-DNA and V-DNA Creation
Visit this section here (You must be a number): http://www.networkempire.com/members-area/small-business-track/phase-four-adna-and-vdna/
A-DNA and V-DNA simply mean Article and Video Componants.
Here are a few of the PAM (Painkiller Article Templates) that we provide.
Learn more about the software systems we use to create rapid-fire PAM in the private members area.
Expanded Knowledge, Related Course and Tools
Several topics discussed on this page are connected to the Video Website Architecture course available in the Network Empire members area.
Here is an image of one possible way to add video persuasion architecture as an overlay to website silo architecture.
Download The Persuasion Architecture Mastery Chart:
The Persuasion Architecture Mastery Chart is a grid of different kinds of persuasion that can be used for different purposes and at different digital location on your network: